Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, March 5, 2015

Filled Under: , , , ,

Pet | Food: Vitality VALUEMEAL Dog Food: Tender Beef

Share
Is your dog a picky eater? Well, mine is! Today, I wanted to talk about what got him eating, Vitality Valuemeal Dog Food. 

This is my dog Xander. He is a toy poodle. He's been with me for a few years. He's very picky with the food he eats. Because of this, it has been so hard to find what food I should give him. After a while though, we found out that the food he eats most is Pedigree, so we stuck with that. 

Last year, we went to the Pet Convention held at SMX. He showed no interest in eating most of the samples that were offered. He doesn't like eating when we're not at home. Surprisingly though, he ate all of the samples given by the Vitality team. I thought to myself, this is what I should get my dog. Stupidly though, I didn't buy some from the event itself. I thought I'd be able to easily get my hands on them. Well, I thought wrong. I checked SM supermarket, Shopwise, Rustan's Supermarket and Robinson's Supermarket and I couldn't find one. After a lot more searching, I found out that a pet supplies store found in the same city I live in had it. 


According to the lady in the store, there are three flavors available: Tender Beef, Lamb, and Hypoallergenic. My dog loves the Tender Beef one. 

On the can:

VALUEMEAL beef dog food is a complete and balanced dog food that is a perfect everyday meal. The premium quality beef as the primary source of protein, combined with a selection of vegetables ensures this formula is both highly digestible and palatable. 

VALUEMEAL beef dog food is formulated with vitamins and minerals needed to sustain your dog's active life whilst protecting against nutritional deficiencies.

VALUEMEAL beef dog food is fortified with OMEGA OILS to promote skin health enabling a thicker and shinier coat.

Ingredients:
Beef Broth, Beef, Ocean Fish, Peas, Lamb, Carrots, Brown Rice, Stabilisers, Vitamins and Organic Minerals, Sunflower oil, Flaxseed oil, Molasses, New Zealand Green-Lipped Mussel Powder, Taurine, Coenzyme Q10


I follow the feeding guide they provided. Mine is the 'Toy' dog size, so I give him 1/2 - 3/4 of the can a day. I always refrigerate it after opening as well.


This next photo shows you what's inside the can. I already gave him 1/4 of it before I was able to take a photo though. It actually looks like meatloaf with a few whole bits inside. I make sure that it's all in little pieces though when I give it to him.


I thought I'd share a few more photos of him. I got him to stay still for a while on a chair, a big achievement because he's like this little ball of energy. 



Or maybe he's just sleepy after eating a fourth of the can.


Hugs
-J

1 comments:

  1. Hi, Jes.

    Please email us your contact details so we can reward you by some Valuemeal package. Thanks!

    email - petcare@ccpi.com.ph

    ReplyDelete