Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Filled Under: , ,

Event: Great British Festival

Share
Hiya!

I recently saw a poster advertising the Great British Festival on Facebook. I was instantly interested, even though my schedule was quite packed. I decided to go there on it's final day which was March 1, 2015. There were a LOT of booths in the event and I had great fun roaming around. This is my first time going to this event and I intend on going to more in the future! These are just some of the photos I took. 


There were several types of company booths in the event, some were about tourism, education, trade exhibits, sports and food. My favorite would have to be Lush [obviously!]. If you didn't know, or if you are new here, I am a big lushie! I enjoy trying out their different products.



Lush was actually offering the chance to make your own bubble bar. I wasn't able to avail it though. Anyway, these were the items they were offering at their table[?]. I was also informed that they had several new items in the store, although I wasn't able to go there yet.


This car was on display for Pru Life UK. I'm not exactly sure why use a car, but here it is nevertheless.


This next photo shows part of the main stage and part of the food section.



This next few photos I got from Wolf & Fox. This is the first time I've heard of them, but their food looked so good!









Lastly, I'd like to share my event "passport" which served as my raffle ticket for the trip to the UK raffle prize. Unfortunately I lost.



On the up side, I was able to see Gerard Salonga conduct the ABS CBN Phil Harmonic Orchestra. They've played several songs I enjoyed and ones I didn't even know existed. It was an amazing hour long concert. Thank you Gerard and The Phil Harmonic Orchestra for the wonderful music played.


Thanks for Reading! I have another post which is connected to this one. That one is focused on Magnum! Kindly stay tuned. I'll have it up tomorrow. 

Hugs 
~J

0 comments:

Post a Comment