Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Filled Under: , , ,

Fashion: 10th Global Pinoy Bazaar: Albert Sumague Flat Shoes

Share
Hi all! 

I'm doing another post about an item from the 10th Global Pinoy Bazaar (If you don't know what that is or if you haven't read my post about it yet, kindly check here). In this post, I'd like to share about a pair of shoes that is very cheap and of high quality. 


I was able to see the stall when I was halfway through checking everything out. The words "Marikina Made" caught my attention because shoes made from Marikina City in the Philippines is usually sturdy or high quality. I was simply browsing when I thought I'd try a few pairs of shoes on. I was actually trying on a pair of brown leather ones when my grandmother was able to spot this beauty. It's metallic texture and snake-like "design" caught my attention. I like those kinds of textures on shoes and bags. Although, I like them fake. I don't buy real snake or crocodile-skinned products. 


Anyway, I asked for my size and I was really happy to see it did NOT make my foot look that big. I have big wide feet (I think some people call it square feet), so it gets hard to pick shoes that would look good on them. I really liked this pair and I simply had to get it. I liked that it had garter around the opening. I think it allowed it to "hold-on" to my feet better. I believe it also helps with making my feet look better for it covers up a lot of space. They are super comfy. I think the seller talked about it having foam inside which allows you to wear it for a longer period of time.


This pair was worth 450 Philippine pesos and was a total bargain. Then again, it was on sale for the event. I believe it costs a little more when normally priced. Is it worth buying? yes. Would I buy there again? Yes, I would. 

Contact:

Email: albertsumague@yahoo.com
Facebook: albertsumague Page
Instagram: asumague
Mobile: 09396091811

Note: To all my international readers. I apologize if there are a lot of posts that may not apply to you. I will be back to posting about items that may be bought internationally soon. Thank you for your patience.

3 comments:

  1. I love the blog!

    It would be lovely of you if you could check out mine! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I need to read some of these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. NEW = Forged Fantasy Hack GEMS - Generate Free 15000 Gems.
    Forged Fantasy Gems Hack

    ReplyDelete