Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Filled Under: , , ,

10th Global Pinoy Bazaar: Floral Sunglasses

Share
Hi Everyone! 

I'd like to share my favorite item from the 10th Global Pinoy Bazaar (If you don't know what that is or if you haven't read my post about it, kindly check here). The first time I saw it, I completely loved it. It was one of my last purchases. It's my favorite because it looks amazing and it was quite cheap. The only thing I regret is asking for a business card. I was too excited and was simply thinking about wearing it. 


I absolutely loved the floral design and how the gold accents worked really well with it. Half of the arms are basically gold and the other half was covered in black plastic. They have these little pointed ends with diamond holes. I love the triangles at each side. It gives it a little more flare without making it overly designed.

I got these for only 250 Philippine pesos. They are totally worth it because it looks amazing, but I have no idea how strong these glasses are. I do hope they last for quite a while. I plan on taking these whenever I leave, except when I need to go to school wearing our uniform (that would be a tad silly). Anyway, there was another pair that had a leopard print, if you prefer those over these floral ones.


I am trying to look for the store that offered it, but I can't find it. I'll post an update once I do.
They are form the same stall where the Laurente fashion accessories hypoallergenic earrings were sold. I can't find them on the web though. I can't find their links.

Note: To all my international readers. I apologize if there are a lot of posts that may not apply to you. I will be back to posting about items that may be bought internationally soon. Thank you for your patience.

0 comments:

Post a Comment