Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Filled Under:

Music: Daniela Andrade

Share
Hi everyone!

Are you looking for something to listen to? Perhaps you are a little tired of mainstream artists? Well, you are in luck because today, I'd like to talk about a singer whom I've been listening to when I need to relax and before I go to bed. Her name is Daniela Andrade and surprise surprise, I found her on Youtube.

She is amazing. Her voice contains that haunting feel to it. I had goosebumps when I first heard her sing. I believe she doesn't hide behind auto-tune and overly echoed tracks. She simply is a great singer.

Check out her channel: Daniela Andrade

This is my favorite video of hers:



Lyrics: (Taken from Lyrics Translate)
Pick up your bags you've got some leavin' to do
I dont care about you
care about you

Word on the street you've got some growin' to do
I dont care about you
care about you

It's funny how money can make hateful words from honey sweet talking men
I can't say i'll miss you but i'll miss the face you wore when you left

Now didn't you ever learn not to break a heart you never earned
My mama said that every man is only worth his unbroken word

So I can't say i'll miss ya, but i'll miss the face you wore when you left
and I promise I wont forget ya, wont forget the things you made me regret

Daniela is an artist who deserves more views and subscribers. She has this voice that people should listen to. She has 300k+ subscribers at the moment I think, but she deserves a lot more. Check out her channel for more amazing original songs and covers. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment