Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, February 17, 2018

Filled Under: , ,

Cheap or Free Places to go to in Singapore: Fort Canning Park

Share
  Today, I'd like to start writing about something new. I have been living in Singapore for some time now and decided it was about time I shared some information and beautiful sceneries in this wonderful country. 

When I first arrived in Singapore. I was fascinated by its cleanliness, modernity, and of how safe it is to walk around alone as a woman, day OR night. I am happy that I'm able to work and live here safely. I am not scared of going out and worrying about getting my phone stolen, or be robbed or molested when going home after some drinks with my friends. 

I remember when I first arrived in Singapore, I looked up the best places to go to as well as the best places to eat at. I also found out that a lot of these places are expensive. Then again, according to The Economist Intelligence Unit, Singapore is the most expensive city in the world. Does that mean if you want to travel to Singapore, all of the place require a lot of moolah (money)? Not necessarily. I'm currently exploring the cheap/inexpensive parts of Singapore. So stay tuned as we share these places with you. 

Let's start it off with a place called Fort Canning Park. If you are a fan of parks/nature and history, I think you would enjoy this place. 

I went there with my friend, let's call her Annabelle. We decided to go to Fort Canning Park not knowing much about it, except that there was a nice park we can go to, to take photos. We didn't look it up much, but we were surprised by all of the things you can see there. 

Below are just some of the photos we have taken. If you want to see more, you can check out my Facebook page and my Instagram. 


When we first reached Fort Canning MRT, we were greeted by some art. 

Here is a map of Fort Canning Park 

We were definitely surprised that there were a lot of things you can check out. 








Here is my friend Annabelle posing for a quick pic.



The Fort Canning Arts Centre














Stay tuned for more! 
Xoxo
Jaly

10 comments:

  1. Great list! I need to read some of these!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looney Tunes World of Mayhem Hack Mod Generator - Generate Free 15K Gems for you device iOS and Android.
      Looney Tunes World of Mayhem Hack!

      Delete
  2. Great post! Really appreciate you sharing this post.Thanks Again. Fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am interested to know what the most popular books were the year I was born…and if I have read any of them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Assassins Creed Rebellion Hack Mod Generator - Generate Free 15K Helix Credits for you Platform iOS and Android.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looney Tunes World of Mayhem Mod Hack Generator is a online generator that help you generate [100% FREE] Gems for you Android or iOS device.
    Looney Tunes World of Mayhem Hack Mod GET 15,000 Gems for you platform Android / iOS 100% Work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mobile Royale Hack Crystals Generator Online Tool - Get 50K FREE Crystals Working Android and iOS 2019

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tacticool Hack Mod Online Generator - Generate Free 50K Gold for you device iOS and Android.
    Tacticool Hack!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Forged Fantasy Hack Mod Generator Online Tool - Generate Free 15000 Gems for you device iOS and Android.
    Forged Fantasy Hack

    ReplyDelete
  9. Alita Battle Angel Hack Mod Generator Online Tool - Generate Free 14,999 Diamonds for you device iOS and Android.
    Alita Battle Angel Hack Online Generator 2019

    ReplyDelete