Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Filled Under:

Event: 10th Megabrands Sale

Share
Hello everybody!

Today, I'd like to talk about an event I went to a few days ago. It as this big sale event located at the 5th floor of Megamall Building B. Products were up for grabs with up to 70% discount. There were tons of brands that were part of the sale. I was very excited to see what items I could buy. Here are some of the photos I took from the event.


This booth caught my attention because they were selling items for charity. I believe they were donating 50% of the net proceeds to various beneficiaries of LoveHopeFaith. They are cancer fighters and Sta. Lusia, which is the home of sexually abused children.


They are selling cheap shirts and watches that looks really nice. The shirts designs are simple and the watches looks hip.


They were also selling chocolates! Unfortunately, I forgot to take a photo of the donation and rosary box on the left. the rule is, if you donate any amount, you can take a rosary. My friend and I couldn't help but donate.


This next booth is a booth that looked very appetizing. Appetizing, because at first I thought they were selling food, but I found out they were actually selling soaps. They offered it at cheap prices. The soaps smelled really nice as well.




They are also selling in a weekend market called Greenfield. I'll be checking it out though and I'll share my experiences with you guys. If all goes well, I can go by next week.


My last photo shows my favorite stall from the event. This is Alberto Sumague and his products. I first encountered the brand from the last Global Pinoy Bazaar [check out my post here]. This brand is also the main reason we went to the event. They are selling inexpensive shoes and bags that are stylish, very durable and comfy to wear [shoes]. He was nice enough to pose for a photo.


P.S. My next post will talk about products from Mr. Sumague's store

Thanks for reading!
Hugs,
-J

0 comments:

Post a Comment