Powered by Blogger.

Friday, March 27, 2015

Filled Under: , , ,

Fashion: Alberto Sumague Jane Bag in Black

Share
Hi there! 

Today I'll be talking about another item from Alberto Sumague. He was very kind to give me this back in the 10th Megabrands sale [check out my post here]. I've used it several times and I wanted to talk about it. 


This is a pretty small sling or body bag [9"x11x]. It's just a little smaller than the standard size throw pillow as you can see in the back. It also has an adjustable long strap. 


The upper front flap is the main opening for the bag.


The lower front flap opens the small front pocket. If you're the type to use small pockets for your phone, keys, etc. this is where you can place them. I really like the idea of the 2 front flaps. It doesn't just make it look good, but it makes it different from most bags in the market.


I thought I'd show you how cute it is to have both flaps connected to open the small front pocket.


It also has a zipper in the back for your other small items and whatnot.


There is this zipper in the back side of the bag.


Look at the texture of the leather used. I'm definitely very cautious about what texture and material are used for bags. I have a lot of experience with bags where the leather-like material gets peeled off. I also have experience with 'leather' that just snaps off. I don't think the same thing will happen with this though. Their leather looks very durable and it doesn't look like the type that gets peeled off.


I've made sure to use this bag a lot of times before I talked about it. I wanted to make sure it's as good as it seems. I've used it during times when I am out for the most part of the day. I've also experienced using it during rainy days. It has not deteriorated one bit. Honestly, it still looks new to me. I also tried filling it up with random items and hanging it for a day. I wanted to see if it easily breaks when you put a lot of stuff in. It doesn't. It can carry a lot considering its size.

I can honestly say that this is better than a lot of the brands they sell in malls. In the Philippines, several brands found in malls aren't good. They easily break or deteriorate. I know someone who bought a bag that broke the first time she used it [this was back in my OJT/internship days]. I've also experienced buying a bag from Landmark [one of those sale items that seems nice] and it broke when it was mostly filled with just necessities. I think I still have it in my closet. Whenever I see it, it reminds me to buy something of good quality. I shouldn't buy something just because it's cheap.
"It's About Quality NOT Quantity"

Email: albertsumague@yahoo.com
Facebook: albertsumague Page
Instagram: asumague

________________________________________________________________________
SHOP LOCATION: 18G Sct. Ybardolaza Street Barangay Sacred Heart Kamuning Quezon City
________________________________________________________________________
📋📋📋 To order, Please send to us your filled up order form. THANK YOU!!!
0921-323-6388 (SMS/VIBER)
________________________________________________________________________
Order Form
Name:
Address :
Cellphone #:
Instagram:
Final order:
Mode of payment: [ BPI, METROBANK,and MONEY TRANSFER ]
Thanks Alberto <3 div="">

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed this post
Follow me on my new Facebook Page: Jaly's Books Boys and Food
Instagram: @thatgirljesa
Twitter: @JustJaly / @thatgirljesa
Hugs~
-J

0 comments:

Post a Comment