Powered by Blogger.

Monday, March 2, 2015

Filled Under: , , ,

Beso Balm by Snoe Review

Share
Hi!

I'm back! I'd like to start off my posts with a product that is currently on my favorites list. I have chapped lips, but I don't like constantly applying lip balm. I got this product for free two to three months ago in a bazaar in Glorietta. I wasn't much interested in it at first, because like I said I don't like constantly applying lip balm. One day though, I felt my lips ache, perhaps because of how dry it is. It was honestly like the skin could break. I could still feel it even if I wet my lips. 

It was then when I decided to use this and it was a good thing I did. I certainly felt a lot better after. It gives you this minty or cooling sensation. I believe it is from one of the ingredients, spearmint. My lips didn't really hurt after I applied it, but after an hour or two the pain returns. I continued applying every hour or two and it worked! 



Look at the warning! "Prolonged use may attract the opposite gender and cause intense flirting." I thought the whole idea of the warning was adorable. I chuckled a little after reading it. Unfortunately, I am not using it long enough yet to attract the opposite gender. Kidding! 


I also liked the instructions, not because of what the instructions were for , but because of the creativity. Usually, you would see serious instructions that would advice you to use it when you feel like you have dry or chapped lips, as well as use it when necessary. This was playful and fun, both the warning and the instructions. Those were a 'plus' for me,




Ingredients: Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, Halianthus Annuus (sunflower) seed oil, Beeswax, Metha Viridis (spearmint) leaf oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Tocopheryl Acetate, Octyl Methoxicinnamate, Menthol, Benzophenone 3, Blue1 (CI42090), Yellow 5 (CI 19140)

After using it several times a days for a few days, I noticed that my lips no longer hurt, even if I don't apply it. I will continue to use it in the future.

All in all, I liked using this product for it actually worked and gave me comfort. I recommend it to all those who have dry or chapped lips, especially ones whose lips already hurt like mine before. Kindly make sure you aren't allergic to any of the ingredients though. I would continue to use this in the future, unless I find something I like better. I also plan of using Snoe products.

0 comments:

Post a Comment