Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, March 7, 2015

Filled Under: , , ,

Food: Krispy Kreme Doughnuts: S'mores and Salted Chocolate

Share
Hello Everyone!

I wanted to do a quick post about the new doughnuts from Krispy Kreme.  I'm used to seeing new flavors from Krispy Kreme every few months or so. I thought I'd share this one before it gets changed again. 

The first one is called S'mores. You no need to start a bonfire just to consume these. It uses a chocolate base that is topped with a lot of marshmallows, chocolate and graham bits. Too sweet? Not at all! I usually hear people talk about how their doughnuts are too sweet for them. They'd probably say otherwise once they taste this! The combination of ingredients [including the brands of the products used] were great for each other. I thought the sticky goodness of the marshmallow complimented the chocolate base and bits. The graham was a great addition too!


The second one is called Salted Chocolate. This one is exactly what it's name says. It's basically rich chocolate that has a little salt on top. This one is perfect when you'd like something a little salty after eating something too sweet. This is also really good with coffee [even my grandma believes so].



These are very nice. I'd like to see new flavors from Krispy Kreme soon though, so I can try them out.

Thanks for checking out today's post!
Hugs
-J

0 comments:

Post a Comment