Powered by Blogger.

Monday, March 2, 2015

Filled Under:

I'm back!

Share
Hi! Hello!

I'm finally back! My blogging break took longer than expected, but alas! here I am. I'm almost done with uni. Finally! Although, I do have a few more papers to finish before I'm done, not to mention getting my clearance for graduation. Anyway, my schedule is not as constricting as before, so I thought I'd return to blogging.

How is everyone? I hope you are all doing well. I've got several plans for my online life, which includes this blog.



My 2015 Online Plans:

1. Blog, Blog, Blog ~ I plan on sharing more of my experiences in this blog, I might be blogging a little more informally or I might be writing shorter articles. I might be writing about something simple or something shallow. I don't really want to write long senseless articles, so I'll try to keep it short and sweet.

2. I'll be creating my own Youtube channel ~ Yep! You read that right. I plan on creating vlogs and maybe some review videos as well. I'm trying to make it up as I go, but as of now, I have a few video ideas. I hope you can support me on there as you have here. Maybe you'll find that more interesting than my typical posts?

3. Learn to take and edit better photos for my blog ~ I wanted to create better content on here and part of that includes the photos I will be posting.

4. Learn more about web design and creation ~

Well, so far, this is all I got. Like most things I do, I'm trying to make it up as I go. I'm excited to fulfill all these for 2015 and more. I hope you guys can still stay with me in this journey. To everyone reading my posts, thank you very much! I appreciate it! I hope you'll continue to read more.

To start things off, I have a few posts I made quite some time ago. Hope you like it <3 p="">
Hugs
~J

0 comments:

Post a Comment