Powered by Blogger.

Friday, March 6, 2015

Filled Under: , , ,

Food: Goldilocks Nutty Caramel Popcorn

Share
Hello! 

To start things off, I'd like to talk about "hashtag days". These are hashtags for everyday of the week. Throwback Thursday is a good example for this [BTW I didn't know what to call them, so I thought, "hashtag days"]. Anyway, I wanted to create my own and use them for a specific type of blog post for each day of the week [hopefully]. Today is Friday night for my country, so I thought #FoodieFriday. I may post about anything concerning food and/or beverages. I may even post my recipes or recipes I like if I get the chance.

Anyway, today, I wanted to talk about a snack I always eat. I discovered this 2 months ago or so. I instantly liked it because I liked nuts and popcorn. This is the Nutty Caramel Popcorn from Goldilocks. It's name actually describes it all, Caramelized Popcorn and nuts in one container.  


My favorite thing about this is that it isn't that sweet. Usually, when caramel is involved, it's very sweet. I always say I have a sweet tooth, but I have my limits. I don't like food or beverages that are too sweet. I easily lose interest in such food. This one though, I really liked. It is the perfect snack for almost all of the things I do, which include creating papers for school.


The only thing I don't like about this product is that it doesn't come in bigger sizes. It comes in a 40g pack for 17 pesos. I do hope they change that soon. Perhaps they are still testing it out in the market, see how it does. I do hope they create bigger sizes soon. I'm a sure buyer!

P.S. I also have a little trouble opening the little pack [with my hands]. You'll probably need a handy pair of scissors around when you try it out. 

This one was quite short, but I hope you liked it. Thanks for reading my post.
Hugs
-J

0 comments:

Post a Comment