Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Filled Under: , , , , ,

In The Company of Killer Reading Order by J.A. Redmerski

Share
I absolutely loved this series and I intend on reading the whole thing including the prequel, which will be out soon I hope. I've read book 1, which is Killing Sarai and I gave it 5 Stars! Check out my review here. I have already read book two and I also loved it. I can't wait for Book three to be published. It's for another character in the book, but I am very excited.

In The Company Of Killer Reading Order 
0.5 Seeds of Iniquity [Fredrik's back story]
3.0  The Swan & The Jackal ~ To be published this year 2014

 

Synopsis for Book 1: [From Amazon]
"Sarai was only fourteen when her mother uprooted her to live in Mexico with a notorious drug lord. Over time she forgot what it was like to live a normal life, but she never let go of her hope to escape the compound where she has been held for the past nine years.

Victor is a cold-blooded assassin who, like Sarai, has known only death and violence since he was a young boy. When Victor arrives at the compound to collect details and payment for a hit, Sarai sees him as her only opportunity for escape. But things don't go as planned and instead of finding transport back to Tucson, she finds herself free from one dangerous man and caught in the clutches of another.

While on the run, Victor strays from his primal nature as he succumbs to his conscience and resolves to help Sarai. As they grow closer, he finds himself willing to risk everything to keep her alive; even his relationship with his devoted brother and liaison, Niklas, who now like everyone else wants Sarai dead.

As Victor and Sarai slowly build a trust, the differences between them seem to lessen, and an unlikely attraction intensifies. But Victor's brutal skills and experience may not be enough in the end to save her, as the power she unknowingly holds over him may ultimately be what gets her killed.

This is their story..."

P.S. I'll be making a review for the second book and I love it! I can't wait for Fredrik's book. I sort of feel like he's more interesting than Victor. I also like the thought of him more for some reason. Anyway, I'll be crossing my fingers, hoping it comes out soon. ~ xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment