Powered by Blogger.

Monday, January 6, 2014

Filled Under: , , , , ,

Book Review: All That He Wants by Olivia Thorne

Share
~1st Person POV

Short and funny read.This is the first book of "he wants" series. I enjoyed reading the book, but I am disappointed that it's one of those books that looks like an excerpt from a novel. It shouldn't have ended the way it did. This one is free, but the following books aren't really cheap. In my opinion, they are too expensive, especially since they would be as short as the first book. It's like when you want to buy a new outfit, but all you got was a new pair of shoes. Yes, you may have pretty new shoes, but you can't just wear shoes for an outfit, you need clothes and accessories too. Check it out, since it's free and see if it's your cup of tea.



***SPOILER WARNING*** Don't like? continue with the next paragraph
I just hated the end of this book. Basically, Lily met Connor, they had 'fun' in the office, and the time Connor was about to go he ask Lily to come with him. She has her internal debates but goes anyway. The End. It was so short I just got annoyed, even though I did like the book. The book is a part of a full length novel.


**I'll try to be as vague as I can since there isn't much to tell.
The story is about Lily Ross and Connor Brookes. Lily meets Connor when she was still in the office one late night. They talk, there's attraction, you get the idea.

Lily was the usual heroine in stories, she's beautiful, she thinks she's average and a tame or at least normal unimpressive sex life. I liked Lily though, she was smart, had a personality and she was funny too. Connor on the other hand keeps on making me chuckle. He has this playful personality matched with smarts and good looks. The story started and I was hesitating a bit since it started out like a flash back, then it was made to look like it was in the present tense. It was picking up slowly, then I started to enjoy Lily's comments on some things. It does have it 'steamy' moment. 

½ ~~~ 3.5 Stars

It was a nice book, but it was short. It gets funny and hot, but I kept needing more.  Overall, I'm just annoyed it was too short. *sighs* ~xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment