Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Filled Under:

Greetings all Lovers of Books, Boys and Food!

Share
You read it right! I will be blogging about several topics, most of which will be about books, boys and food. I plan on using this blog as a creative outlet for all my thoughts [most of it at least]. I have experienced being a fashion blogger, but I decided to stop for a while. Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy blogging about fashion, but I sort of drifted away, always wanting to read instead of edit photos for my fashion blog. I do intend on keeping both blogs away from one another as much as possible for personal reasons.

I intend on creating a lot of book reviews due to my increasing interest in books. I have been reading a lot recently and I've already created a list of books I wanted to review. I am currently engrossed in reading from the Romance genre. It's not the only genre I am interested in, but it currently holds my interest. It's the same when I listen to music. I would sometimes enjoy listening to mainstream music for a long period of time, then find an "obsession" to rock or classical songs.

This blog is created to share my thoughts on several topics and I hope you'd enjoy and find them useful. So that's it for this post. Take Care Everyone~xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment