Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Filled Under: , , ,

Food Review: Bacon Cheese Burger by Malcolms' Burgers

Share
I was still doing my internship when I created this post. I forgot to post it.

Hi everyone,

It was lunch time. My friend and I stumbled upon a place called Malcolm's Burger. I like burgers and I told my friend it would be nice to try something new today. She agreed so we bought our lunch and brought it back to the office. I bought their Bacon Cheese Burger while she had the Chicken Sandwich.

Malcolm's Burger uses something called Wagyu Beef, which is actually from a Japanese cow. According to wagyu.org "Not only is it a gastronomic delight, but it’s healthy for you too. Health experts have discovered the mono-unsaturated to saturated fat ratio is higher in Wagyu than in other beef and, the saturated fat contained in Wagyu is different. Forty percent is in a version called stearic acid, which is regarded as having a minimal impact in raising cholesterol levels. The profile of marbled Wagyu beef is more beneficial and healthier to human health." (read more about Wagyu Beef). Apparently, the burger must be consumed in less than three hours.




Ambiance: The place was pretty small. they can only put 2 tables on either side of the counter. Although it has a few more tables and chairs outside. It was very hot because they did not have an air conditioner. They wouldn't really need it though because the majority of the chairs are outside. It looks like one of those take out restaurants who placed a few tables and chairs just so they could say people could dine in. They had such a small space that they wouldn't be able to transform it into a traditional restaurant/ burger joint anyway.


Staff: The cashier was the only one I was able to interact with and he seemed very nice. He was accommodating. He didn't mind me asking about the different burgers. He said one of the best sellers was the Bacon Cheese Burgers and I was happy to try it. I even gave my preference with the bacon and they were happy to comply.



Food: It was really Good!
-The Packaging was a bit different from the other burger joints. Instead of individually packing the chips and the burger, they placed it in one box. Usually, other places that sell burgers and fries separate them, then just put them in one big paper bag.



- The Preparation time was quite short. While waiting, my friend and I bought chocolate bars from the 7-11 beside Malcolm's and once we got back, our food was ready. I wasn't able to take notice of the exact time, but we did take some time picking chocolate bars.



Taste:
-The Buns were soft and didn't easily break apart.
-The Bacon was cooked the way I asked them to cook it. It was crispy without being overcooked.
-The Patties were really good. I thought they were seasoned nicely. It was juicy and overflowed with flavor.
-The lettuce, tomato and onions were all fresh. I liked that they were crisp.
-I also like the chips because they seemed like they were freshly made. they were all crispy and a tad oily.



Overall: I enjoyed my order and I plan on buying something from Malcolm's again. The Bacon Cheese Burger was delicious and I recommend it to people who likes burgers and would like to try something a bit new.

I would give it 4 Stars ★★★★

Deliveries and Inquiries: 836-4384
Website: www.malcolms.ph
Facebook: /Malcolms-Burger-Official
Twitter: @malcolmsburger


0 comments:

Post a Comment