Powered by Blogger.

Monday, July 28, 2014

Filled Under: ,

Boys: Felix Arvid Ulf Kjelberg as PewDiePie

Share
Hi everyone!

This is my second post featuring boys from Youtube. I have to say though that you will probably see a lot more Youtubers featured here in the future. I honestly spend more time watching videos on Youtube than shows on TV (Although, I do watch a lot of different shows on the telly).

In this post, I'd like to talk about Felix, another Youtuber whom I watch a lot.

Who is this Felix Arvid Ulf Kjelberg?




If you haven't heard of him yet, he is also known as PewDiePie in youtube. He is a 24-year old Swedish Youtuber known for his Let's Play videos. He has the most viewed channel as of July 25, 2014 (If you want to see the full list, check it out from Tubefilter), garnering about 100 million views weekly. He started his channel back in 2010 and only begun to grow around 2012. Today, he has more than 29 million subscribers.

The most recent video of his I've watched is the Sims 4 Gameplay where he creates his own sim. Watch it below.


Most of the time, I find his videos very funny. I am amused by how he reacts to what happens in the game. Perhaps that is one of the reasons why he is so popular. He somehow keeps you watching more. I feel like when he gives a normal Gameplay video enough energy or when she shows his personality through the reactions he makes, it keeps the viewers interested. I know it did to me. I am not a big fan of Let's Play videos, but I do enjoy it when I watch his. Let's say I enjoy his humor. I even watched his previous videos about the game The Walking Dead and Corpse Party. I'd like to take note those videos were more than 20 minutes each. For a girl who is usually busy, that is saying a lot. I also like how he does his high-pitched intros and bro-fist outros. I think they are cute and that it allows viewers to easily remember him.

To all the girls who are currently crushing on him, sorry girls, he has a girlfriend. A really cute one too! Her name is Marzia and is known as CutiePie. They sound like they're made for each other too. Marzia actually uses her own high-pitched voice as well. They even have a lot of videos together.


Aren't they just cute?
xo~ J

0 comments:

Post a Comment