Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Filled Under: ,

Fruit Shake Diet

Share
Tadaaaaa!
Good morning everyone!
I juat got back from the gym and decided to make a fruit and veggie shake for my lunch. Let me remind everyone I did not go to a nutritionist to ask for a recommended diet. I just wanted to try something out, which is to try and replace 1 or 2 of my meals with fruits and veggies or a fruit and veggie shake.
I am using Blogaway which is a phone app for blogging. I just tried to insert an image, but it's not showing on the workspace.
I've put in 2 mangoes, A big slice of watermelon, a carrot, a cucumber, 2 bananas, 1/4 pineapple, 2 apples and a big american orange. Actually I think they're called naval oranges. I also added half a cup of water with a teaspoon of sugar.
I have to say, one thing I really love about fruit shakes is how it can go however you like. I can put in a lot mangoes and not add sugar, or add a lot watermelon because it tastes great.
Do you guys like this type of shake? What's your favorite fruit and veggie combination?

Posted via Blogaway

0 comments:

Post a Comment