Powered by Blogger.

Friday, February 14, 2014

Filled Under: , , , , ,

Book Review: Tangled by Emma Chase

Share
~1st Person POV

Drew Evans is an edible sexy book boyfriend everyone should get to know. I absolutely loved this book! There were a lot of good-natured banters, some not that made me want to read more. I love reading from the hero's point of view. I have to admit how I absolutely liked how it was written. I believed in the thoughts and actions of the characters and they were true for some of my friends which made me believe in it so much more. 



What is it about?

Synopsis from Amazon:
"Drew Evans is handsome and arrogant, he makes multimillion dollar business deals and seduces New York’s most beautiful women with just a smile. So why has he been shuttered in his apartment for seven days, miserable and depressed? He’ll tell you he has the flu. But we all know that’s not really true.

Katherine Brooks is brilliant, beautiful and ambitious. When Kate is hired as the new associate at Drew’s father’s investment banking firm, every aspect of the dashing playboy’s life is thrown into a tailspin. The professional competition she brings is unnerving, his attraction to her is distracting, his failure to entice her into his bed is exasperating.

Tangled is not your mother’s romance novel. It is an outrageous, passionate, witty narrative about a man who knows a lot about women…just not as much as he thinks. As he tells his story, Drew learns the one thing he never wanted in life, is the only thing he can’t live without."



When I read this blurb, I just couldn't help but get the book. Aside from the interesting synopsis. I have to admit that the cover was very attractive. Oh by the way..

Look at what we have here...



Uhm, so now do you see how tempting it is to read the book? I like how guys are clean shaved, but one look at this and it changes my perception a bit. Actually it may just be him. There are always exceptions to the rule. *winks*

Oh I just loved Drew and his playfulness. He was scrumptiously wonderful. How he got the "flu" was also cute. He was a strong arrogant man who was acting sick but we know he's just emotionally sick. If you know what I mean. He had something in him that makes me go "aww" and I love it. I love it when I find these cute little things characters do. Kind of like when Matt from Night Owl has his compassion for animals. Drew messed up with Katherine, but when he tried to get her back, I don't know if he made me swoon or laugh at his tactics. Either way, Drew had me.

I also like Katherine for being such an awesome heroine. She was strong willed and she had this inner strength that had me rooting for her till the end.

I enjoyed following the story line and how the characters reacted to each event. You can expect a lot of fights between the Katherine and Drew, but they were mostly funny. I'd love to read this again if I had a nice angst filled book making me have another book hangover.

There's already a short story accompanying the book called Holy Frigging Matrimony which out for only .99 cents! Also you can now pre order the next book called Twisted 

The blurb was right. it's outrageous, passionate and definitely witty. I can't wait for book two. Two thumbs up to Emma Chase. I can't wait to read more books from this author.

☆☆☆☆☆ ~ 5 Stars!

0 comments:

Post a Comment